The Salem School PTO provides a wide variety of services to the students and staff, includes but not limted to:
These activities and events are not possible without fundraising and volunteers. Please click on either of the links to find out more.Thank you for your support!
- Enrichment funds which subsidize field trips, guest speakers, and special projects for the classes
- Book Fairs that include gift certificates to participants in summer reading programs and Reading Hall of Fame
- Sponsored clubs and activities that have included Destination Imagination, Lego League and Reading Hall of Fame
- Family activities such as Morning at the Movies, ice skating, and more
- 8th Grade Citizenship Awards and an ELHS Scholarship
- The Basket Raffle
- Spirit Wear Sales
School Directories and more!
You can reach us at:
Salem School PTO
200 Hartford RoadSalem, CT 06420
"We have made every reasonable attempt to insure that our web pages are educationally sound and do not contain links to any questionable material or anything that can be deemed in violation of our Acceptable Use Policy."For PTO webpage updates and corrections, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified on March 28, 2012